Monday, April 4, 2016

Cooking For Real

Home cooking has become one of the most exciting activites in my day. I feel that so many of us are going to fast and can use the dinner time meal as a way to relax, if done correctly, and regroup from the days happenings. I love cooking meals for my family and they love EATING them. However, so many of the cookbooks are way to involved and use ingredients that I could never begin to try to find or want to. Home Cooked: Essential Recipes for a New Way to Cook by Anya Fernald and Jessica Battilana is the best cookbook for any home cook wanting to cook a real home cooked meal and it be easy in the process. I loved the easy process both of these ladies take in one of the hardest most awesome tasks we can perform multiple times daily. Not only do they share amazing redoable recipes but, they share amazing tips that will help cooks as well. The pictures are just as amazing and that makes me very happy. I love this cookbook. I received a copy for this review from blogging for books and all opinions are my own.

Author Bio
More Info

No comments:

Post a Comment