Thursday, April 7, 2016

Fear an Ugly Monster

Life has many moments that will inevitably lead to fear and anxiety because of the uncertainty of the situation. However, it is in these moments that test us and make us either battle them and continue on or let the fear engulf our life and take control. How to Live in Fear: Mastering the Art of Freaking Out by Lance Hahn is the most informative book on an unnecessary evil. Hahn has created one amazing novel that not only shares the stress in an open and informative way it also gives the best tip for how to handle and possibly cure this affliction that is suffered by many. I think my favorite tip that as long as we give over to Him we can improve ouf life and our levels of fear and anxiety. I would say this is the best book on fear that I have ever read and it will be a favorite in my library for a daily basis for quite some time. I recommend this book for those that are suffering from fear and for those that would care enough to help someone suffering from anxiety. I received a copy for this reveiw from booklookblogggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment