Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Holy Goodness

Lately, some of the best chefs have created new cookbooks filled with some of the best recipes using ingredients that I usually stay away from and I know that is bad. I just am a cooker of habit and stick to the foods I know and love. However, Hemsley and Hemsley by Jasmine Hemsley and Melissa Hemsley have changed my idea of cooking with the other fresh foods on the market to encourage me and families cooking adventures. I think H and H are starting a new trend to appreciate all the other foods available to all of us cooks and create stunning yet simple meals that everyone will love to see and eat. I cannot wait to see where Hemsley and Hemsley will go next because I now it will be simply stunning. These ladies will give you what you need for amazing cooking recipes and adventures. Also, the tip and techniques they include with each and every chapter is worth the price of the book alone. I received a copy for this review from blogging for books and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment