Thursday, April 28, 2016

Triumphant

When I read books that are about ones journey I cannot do anything but get comfortable and immerse myself in their life. It can be the most amazing and short kind of book to read, but they are always going to mind blowing and inspiring. Hope Heals: A True Story of Overwhelming Loss and an Overcoming Love by Katherine Wolf and Jay Wolf is another stunner of a read. I can honestly say that the Wolf's have lived many lives throughout their harrowing journey. I believe that with both of them being able to discuss and share what they have been going through they have given light to what would and could normally break anyone down. They have opened their life to all of their many readers and fellow man which gives us all the power of  enlightenment. I was inspired by the way both were able to not dwell on the pain of what occurred to them, they were able to stand up to this horrific instance and grew together while also moving forward. I can only say that they were completely inspiring  and I am in awe at the beauty of their entire relationship. I received copy for this review from book look bloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment