Monday, May 9, 2016

A Journey is a Journey

We can all have the same kind of hardships, difficulties, issues, obstacles or what have you in this one life of ours it just feels so lonely. Or as if we are the only ones to have these problems, but that is just not true. We all suffer at times, many times over, to be honest the trick is to work through them and get over the hurdle of these moments. At least that is what I interpret from The Longing in Me: How Everything You Crave Leads to the Heart of God by Sheila Walsh. Walsh has literally opened herself up to all of us and given this amazing and inspiring gem of a book that has garnered a special place in my heart forever. I think I may have avoided my family for a few days submerged in her world and the gut wrenching reality of life itself. I feel so whole now knowing that I can be just a brave and strong no matter the pain or heartache of any dilemma I come across. These bumps will only make for memorable moments in the story of my life and will probably give me the power of understanding and acceptance, which are virtues I sorely lack. Life is hard, but God is good. I received a copy for this review from book look bloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment