Monday, May 23, 2016

I Am Ashamed

I never thought I was a shameful person in life I just attributed to low confidence after reading Unashamed by Christine Caine I am ashamed. Shame can be in everyday disguises and that blew my mind because as I was reading her words I could agree with so much of what she wrote. I am not afraid to say that I cried a few times this book was cathartic and life altering. Caine will be able to help so many with this book that I can honestly she is an inspiration. A writing inspiration. Caine writes in a way that is completely believable and relatable without alienating any reader. I can read and reread this book for the stories of overcoming her own shame and the many prompts to move from shaming myself. Thank you Caine. I received a copy for this review from blogging for books and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment