Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Lost in Wonderland

The craze of adult coloring has finally hit home for me when the latest addition arrived in my inbox today. I absolutely love all things alice in wonderland and can actually never say no to owning all of it. Wonderland:A Coloring book Inspired by Alice's Adventures by Amily Shen is pure magic and something I will probably spend all of my free time coloring. I think it is one of the best renditions of a classic story that will stand the test of time. It has become one of the influential stories that I cannot wait to color and enjoy spending time relaxing the evening away. How can anyone not love the idea of a young girl wishing to change her life, but also have an adorable curiosity that will get the best of her in the end. All the misadventures are worth reliving time and time again and I get to put my color scheme to the iconic moments and that will be the most fun and challenging activity. Yay for coloring and it being completely accepted by adults. I received a copy for this review from blogging for books and all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment