Sunday, July 31, 2016

A Quiet Existence

I may have had to read some parts over and spend some time understanding this story a bit but in the end all of this analysis made for a great read. I actually thought The Invoice by Jonas Karlsson was going to be so different then it really was, a read gem of a story. It was so much more than just the story of a guy who lived his life peacefully. No real big life dramas just lived to live and that is not such a bad thing until the business for living a certain way demands payment. That plot point was so interesting and completely different than any story I have read in a long time. Bravo. This is the kind of story that needs to read by anyone looking for self discovery. So good. I received a copy for this review from blogging for books and all opinions are my own.
Author Bio

Info


No comments:

Post a Comment