Friday, July 8, 2016

Love Love

If I were given one book to read all summer long it would have to be the latest classic from Amy Clipston. This book has everything in it and it can be the heartwarming novel that we all need in our life. The Courtship Basket is about unexpected love following heartbreak and how it was brought together by a basket, a magical basket of love. It was the kind of story that leaves inspired in the end and you want another fast. This story follows the lives of Rachel and Mike which need each other more than they will ever know. Without giving all of the good bits Rachel sees that Mike needs a little bit of help and does so by sending meals of help and the rest is history or I should their history. It was probably the best book I have read in a little while, so good. I received a copy for this review from booklookbloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment