Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Inspiring

Today's Moment of Truth by Lee Strobel will be my daily reading book for the next year at least and I am looking forward to all of the spiritual clarity. I thought I knew most if not all the basic information regarding Christian beliefs but I am happy to say that after reading just a few of the devotionals in this magical and inspiring book I will learn much more. And let's face it learning more is never a bad thing it can only better my understanding and giving me a clear grasp of just about everything I need to know. It is the kind of knowledge that will be able to be shared in than inspire others. It will be like taking on the big bad things in the world and being able to handle them. The guidance this book has given me and those around me is life-changing. A must read. I received a copy for this review from booklookbloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment