Thursday, July 14, 2016

Wowzer

Art and creating art have been a dream of mine to do since I can remember but there have been struggles. Fortunately, Lessons in Classical Painting by Juliette Aristides has given me the courage and inspiration to undertake this timeless talent. Aristides shares many uncomplicated and easy tips and techniques that will give any artist the power to create pieces of art. I think the most important tips that I got from this magical book would be to just create and build on from there. Time and work will give anyone the foundation to being a master painter. Love this book not only for the tips but for the inspiring words that any budding artist needs to hear or read to themselves. Painting has so many abilities to make someone understand themselves so much more and see the world in a much prettier light. I received a copy for this review from blogging for books and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment