Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Powerful

This book has captured my heart and I think it will keep its grasp for some time to come. I did not think I would be so taken by this book because I never read political books. However, True Faith Allegiance by Alberto R. Gonzales gives an amazing background look into some of the most influential moments in our American history. Gonzales was essentially former President Bush's right hand man and was closely connected to those important decisions. I know we all know the A's and B's of the equations during this time. What we did not know was all the steps that it took to get there and how the decision to get there. I may not have enjoyed having these moments brought to my attention again but getting the new information into these moments was worth it in the end. I received a copy for this review from book look bloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment