Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Drinking History

To say you can learn new things every day is the best statement in regards to all subjects under the sun. I just did not think much of the history surrounding drinks or drinkers or even bartending and I am so glad to have been given the background history of the drinking world. Wow would be my first thought and surprised would be my next. I had no idea it could be this involved and yet so interesting at the same time. I believe so many of us take for granted the least amount of information we know about how the drinking world came to be so this book sheds quite a lot of light. I want to know more and more about cocktails and the way they came into existence it would be so enlightening. I received a copy for this review from blogging for books and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment