Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Moments with Jesus

With tons of information about Him I would have thought can there be another book about Him and still be inspiring. Yes! I was grabbed from the first moment to the last with the latest book Moments with the Savior by Ken Gire. It is exactly as the title states, moments with Jesus, and you will devour them as quickly and lovingly as I did. I may have reread the book already and it still is as powerful the second like the first. I could not put this book down because not only do we get to learn more about Jesus but Gire gives wonderful scriptures and prayers with each moment. As a scripture devotee those came as pure delight and treasures to enjoy when ever I need inspiration. I received a copy for this review from book look bloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment