Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Political Dramas are Not My Thing

Politics have been known to be full of the hungry and selfish and it just does not make me want to really see or know the behind the scenes drama. The Candidate by Lis Wiehl with Sebastian Stuart is just that a political drama full of egotistical characters that kind of annoyed me. I did not expect anything from this story but I did become disappointed with the plot and the characters of this story. It may have to do with the fact that we are working through an election year and so much of the drama is so fresh and all encompassing. I just could not finish this story and can only hope that the next story to come from Wiehl will be better. I received a copy for this review from book look bloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment