Saturday, November 19, 2016

Brave and Passionate

If I were asked to sum up a book in one word I would say great but after reading the latest book to cozy itself in my hands I draw a blank. I actually do not think there is one word that could rightfully state all that Long Way Gone by Charles Martin is and so I just will not give it one word. I will say that it is an inspiration, enlightening, and art. I had no expectations for this story or this author as I have never read a piece of his work before and now I cannot wait for his next story to hit the shelves. It is a story that is so relatable and may have been told many times but this version is in our times with some surprising additions. This is such a page turner and a late night taker worth the puffy eyes the next day. I received a copy from book look bloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment