Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Yummy

Every year I try to open my horizon to the many cultures out their and every year I fail. I think though I may have found the book that will give me the guts to try this ever failing attempt at cooking out of my circle. Far Afield by Shane Mitchell is chock full of amazing recipes that will bring Indian food into my kitchen and stomachs of my family. All the recipes seem to be doable and they all sound so delicious to replicate in my home. I also cannot tell you have wonderful all of the pictures that are included in this recipe book. Those pictures are worth the weight of this collection of recipes. I think many kitchens will enjoy the adventures to come. I received a copy for this review from blogging for books and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment