Sunday, December 11, 2016

Heartwarming

If there is any one thing that I can count on when it comes to reading Amish tales is that they will inspire and uplift me more than anything else. The Cherished Quilt by Amy Clipston has weaved an amazing tale about redemption and love. And lets face those two go hand in hand. I think Clipston has such a beautiful way of creating stories that not only tug at the heart, but will find a forever place in our minds. The way that each of the characters grow in this novel is such a joy to read and "see" unfold before our minds eye as the pages turn. Our hero and heroine are Chris and Emily and you will fall for these two they are magical. They each find each other when they needed it most and reading their affection grow is pure magic. I received a copy for this review from book look bloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment