Thursday, December 22, 2016

Love is Love

So few romance stories are as riveting and inspiring as the latest one to come into my hands. I do not think I can remember a more moving story that will have us gripping the book itself. Of Stillness and Storm by Michele Phoenix is the amazing love story of Lauren and Sam and their journey through life. I can honestly say I was not expecting this story to be what it was and am grateful for it. I think I may or may not have avoided a few things over two days in order to fully devour their story in one sitting and no distractions. I will say that this is the kind of love we all look for and strive to achieve in our lives but knowing it is out is a real beauty. I received a copy for this review from book look bloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment